Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Blooms of Love: Choice Between Fresh and Artificial Flowers

Hi There,

 

Today, I want to talk about flowers. My husband recently got his master's degree, and I was excited to find the perfect bouquet for him. Luckily, there were many flower stalls at UKM with a variety of blooms, priced between 80 and 200, and some even more expensive. But, I faced a dilemma because the flowers were so beautiful, and the choices overwhelmed me. I also had to decide between fresh and artificial flowers.

Some say fake flowers last longer without wilting, ensuring that your love remains as enduring as artificial blossoms.


Hmm... I was almost about to buy them because, yes, I do want my love to last like those artificial blooms.

As I looked at fake flowers in a store, I kept looking back at real ones. It made me think about why I had to choose. Real flowers are full of life, but they don't last forever—they naturally fade away, like life does.

On the other hand, fake flowers never change. They stay pretty forever. But, they miss out on the real experiences of life, like growing in the sun or swaying in the wind. So, choosing between real and fake flowers is like choosing between something that doesn't last but has a real story, and something that looks good forever but misses out on real-life moments.

Basically, deciding between real and fake flowers is like thinking about whether we prefer things that last a short time but have a real story, or things that look good forever but miss out on the ups and downs of real life.




You can probably tell my choice. Live flowers will fade away, but that's just how life works. Artificial flowers, on the other hand, will never wilt, but they also never really experienced life.



Until Next Time,

'Ain



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every Journey Is Unique

 There is someone who says, 'Being pregnant at this age (in my 40s) is exhausting,' and I ask, 'Is it true?' She responds, &...