Monday, August 8, 2011

Kinky old man caught red-handed having sex with a cow


A senior citizen from Muzarabani communal lands sent shockwaves in his community when he was caught red-handed having sex with a neighbour’s cow.The incident occurred a fortnight ago in Chibi Kraal under Chief Kasekete.

The man confessed to the crime without even blinking an eyelid! He revealed to H-Metro that he had resorted to having sexual ‘relations’ with the poor cow as his old wife was no longer “giving him some!”

The man, Dami Govara (91) is believed to be a habitual bestiality offender and he was trapped by the cattle owner identified as Tavengwa. He was caught pants down in the wee hours of the day indulging in the shameful act. H-Metro established that the matter is now being handled by the chief and some local spirit mediums. H-Metro hooked up with Govara and he admitted to having sex with the cows.

He said he had resorted to having sex with cows because his wife was now way past her sexually active days. “My wife cannot give me my conjugal rights; she says that she is too old for sex. So I resorted to sleeping with the cows to satisfy my sexual appetite,” said a remarkably vibrant Govara.

He said that he could have turned to prostitutes but he had no money to pay for the services.

“I have no money so I can’t hire prostitutes,” he added unashamedly. Govara told H-Metro that he has been ‘dating’ the cows for more than three years and this time around he was just unlucky in love!

He said that the main reason why the cows in question resisted his moves was because they were new ‘partners’. The cows that he used to bonk were sold by Tavengwa while he was staying in Bindura with his son, leaving him single and searching.

“The cows that I used to have sex with were sold by Tavengwa when I was staying in Bindura with my son for two years. “Although it was my habit to have sex with his cows, in this particular incident Tavengwa caught me when I was still wrestling with the cows. “I had not had sex with any of the three cows when I was caught,” explained Govara.

Govara’s wife Egenia Dame (71) said that she was in the know of her hubby’s behaviour that is why she refused to sleep with him. “I heard about his habit and I stopped having sex with him because I feared contracting some unknown diseases. “Moreover, we are too old and we stay with our grandchildren and imagine them walking in on us having sex,” said Egenia incredulously.

The couple is blessed with eight children. It is believed that Govara uses some juju to seduce and ‘hypnotise’ the cows so that they won’t wake up or cause a stir making it easy to show the cow who’s the boss! However, on the fateful day he is believed to have left his juju outside of the kraal in his haste to begin the passionate lovemaking.

“He uses juju to calm down the cows but on this day he had left the juju outside the kraal.

“Tavengwa wanted to burn the juju but Govara pleaded with him because, once the juju is burnt, he will die immediately,” revealed our source. After Tavengwa caught the deviant love rat, he took him to Muzarabani Police Station.

However, the police did not open a docket on the basis that Govara was not found right in the middle of the act. He was caught during ‘foreplay’ and not in the actual sexual act. The officer in charge at Muzarabani Police Station Inspector Majojo confirmed that they received such a report. “We received that report here but no docket was opened because of lack of evidence.

The complainant wanted us to give him a go ahead to burn Govara’s juju which they said was the ‘key’ to his life. “They said he would die if they burnt it and we stopped them,” said Majojo. Govara however, said the was an old hand at handing cattle a little love

“I used to rend to my grandmother’s cattle as a young man and I admit that I also used to have sex with the cattle. However, I never used to have sex with the goats; I only concentrated on the cattle." However, the issue has cut into the heart of old Govara’s home.

His daughter wailed when she retold the story of her deviant cattle loving father. “He has been a good man all along and we have never had problems with him but I hate to think why he is embarrassing the family now in his old age,” she said crying.

But the man promised that from now onwards he will spare his family any embarrassment and he will never hand steak to the cattle again. While many salivate looking at a cow’s rear knowing it could give a thick juicy rump, Govara salivated for absolutely different reasons!

1 comment:

Every Journey Is Unique

 There is someone who says, 'Being pregnant at this age (in my 40s) is exhausting,' and I ask, 'Is it true?' She responds, &...