Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Sexy" swimsuit


A woman in Qingdao, China was spotted wearing a jet-black swimming suit covering her full-body only exposing her two eyes and mouth.  The weird swimming suit has been circulated over the Internet drawing netizen’s attention who called her “Swimsuit Frogman”.
The purpose of this custom-made swimsuit is to prevent skin exposure to the sun and prevent tanning. In my opinion, to certain extend tanning is good. Look at International celebrities and super stars such as Halle Barry, Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez. They are tan but they are still sexy and hot. If I were to be her, I will start to lose those layers around her tummy that looks like a telephone directory!

4 comments:

Every Journey Is Unique

 There is someone who says, 'Being pregnant at this age (in my 40s) is exhausting,' and I ask, 'Is it true?' She responds, &...