Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shopping Spree 2


I just love grand sales during public holidays. A few months ago, Robinsons departmental store had its sales and it drew my attention to go for a shopping spree (you can read the post here). Again, The Robinsons Sale, slashing its price as much as 70%.


What I got from this sale? I bought a Nine West handbag for RM180 after 50% discount which retails at RM360. That’s a deal that’s too good to be missed. My friend that accompanied me to the sales bought 2 pairs of Ashworth collar T-shirt that him RM39 each after 70% from its retail price of RM139 each.

For you shopping freaks that don’t know where Robinsons departmental store is, it’s situated in The Gardens Mid Valley and it is easily accessible via train or taxi. If you want to drive there, be sure to be there before 10am or you’ll having a difficult time getting a parking spot. Oh ya, Robinsons usually hold its sales for 3 hours from 9am – 12 noon. If you don’t want to miss the boat, be there early!

I’m a shopaholic and after the sales, my addiction continues to run though veins and I headed down to Berjaya Times Square in Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur. I wanted to look for dresses with vintage styling and managed to grab myself 3 dresses for a tad below RM30 each. The quality is average for the price I paid and you need to look hard to get some decent quality apparels in Berjaya Times Square as the place is saturated with an array of apparels which some are of sub-par quality.

Now I’m gonna head to bed beaming with smile after a very rewarding shopping spree!

2 comments:

Every Journey Is Unique

 There is someone who says, 'Being pregnant at this age (in my 40s) is exhausting,' and I ask, 'Is it true?' She responds, &...