Monday, August 1, 2011

Woman tattooed 85% of her body to celebrate her divorce

It is unusual for one to rejoice over their divorce but this lady celebrated her divorce by tattooing almost her entire body!

Jacqui Moore, 41, has had 85 per cent of her flesh inked with a continuous black and grey ‘full body-suit’ tattoo, a process which has taken eight years. Just her left armpit, half her right leg and most of her face has been left uncovered.

The mother of two hopes to complete the tattoo by getting the final 15 per cent of her body daubed next Spring.

Jacqui, a gardener at a private school in Oxford, fell for tattooist Andreas Moore, nicknamed ‘Curly’, 45, after divorcing from her husband Martin in March 2003 after a seven-year marriage.

She said, "I went to get a new tattoo to symbolise my freedom and the new chapter in my life. When I got to the parlour I met Curly and we fell in love and he has been tattooing me since".

"Lots of people treat me differently: some are very nice, while I get a lot of funny looks from other people. Some people even tell me I look disgusting. But I am proud of my body – I see it as a work of art. My eldest says she is not too keen on it but she has two tattoos herself, so she can’t object that much" Moore said.

Curly, her boyfriend, spent 35 hours tattooing her right leg with swirling Indian and Tibetan flowers.

If I were to be in her shoes, I would go for a shopping spree with my new boyfriend. Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Kalau lengkap 100%, bolehlah jimat kos baju.. Rugi kalau ada tatu xbagi nampak..

    ReplyDelete

Every Journey Is Unique

 There is someone who says, 'Being pregnant at this age (in my 40s) is exhausting,' and I ask, 'Is it true?' She responds, &...